(1) I have not been able to verify any information on the parents of Louis William STEVENS who was born in approximately 1749 in the Parish of Toussaint (French for All Saint) in Boston, MA. As the son of Stanislass STEVENS and Anne COLCEIN he became a seaman and made his way from Boston to Nantes France. No research to date including hiring professional genealogy researchers from Boston have found any evidence that they lived in Boston during that time frame.
(2) I have not been able to verify the father of Sidney Joseph Stonewall Stevens born November 24, 1905 in Black Bayou, Houma, LA. Assumptions are that he was born out of wedlock under Serah Leontia Stevens born December 02, 1887 also from Black Bayou, Houma, LA with the father potentially being Sydney Aycock also from the same area.
(3) In the Terrebonne Life Lines Volume 4 Number 2 Summer 1985 issue on page 41 there is a reference to the shooting of Ben Stevens. The article reads; "June 6, 1876 - Bayou Dularge, at the home of Mrs. Elloy Theriot - Ben Stevens by a pistol shot in the abdomen. We think Dennis Harrison has been the cause of the trouble." I cannot find any reference to Ben Stevens or others in the article. I feel confident that due to location and date Ben Stevens is related to this tree.
(4) In the Terrebonne Life Lines Volume 3 Number 1 spring 1984 issue on page 53 it list Bessie Stevens (actually spelled in article Estevens which as common for that time) a grave site at St. Joseph Cemetery in Patterson LA. The birth date is listed at 17 Sept 1905 and death date as 28 Sept 1936. I cannot find any reference to her in the database and looking for the connection.
(5) In the Terrebonne Life Lines Volume 6 Number 1 Spring 1987 issue on page 25 it list the death of May Jeanne Stevens (spelled Esteven) daughter of Joseph Stevens died last Friday at age 2 with funeral this Saturday afternoon at St. Joseph. This article was published 10 June 1905. I cannot find any reference to her in the database and looking for the connection.